About this item
- Check out the buying guide in videos section
- For Desktop PCs, Speed: PC4-21300, Module Specification: 288Pin U-DIMM. CAS Latency: CL19, Working Voltage: 1.2V
- High speed up to 2666MHz, Transfer bandwidth up to 21.3GB/s. 8-layer PCB provides improved signal transfer and system stability.
- Energy efficient: save up to 20% compared to DDR3. Operating Temperature: 0°C-85°C
- Supports Intel Skylake and Coffee Lake platforms, future-proof for Kaby Lake & Cannon Lake platforms. Complies with JEDEC standards and RoHS compliant.
- ADATA standard U-DIMM, Very Low-Profile modules (VLP), or small outline modules (U-DIMM) for notebooks, all implement cutting edge technology that enables remarkable memory quality, stability, and reliability.
- Country of Origin: Taiwan